Parent Portal Instructions
HJUHSD parents/guardians can use the HJUHSD Home Connection to track student attendance, grades and other performance information.
If you already have an Illuminate Home Connection account, you can LOG IN HERE to track student attendance, grades and other information.
If you already have students attending HJUHSD and you have an HJUHSD Home Connection account, you DO NOT need to create another account for your incoming freshman to track student attendance, grades and other information. Remember that your Username is your email address. If you have , even at different schools, all of your student information will be available under your . If you are missing students in your HJUHSD Home Connection account, please contact your school to ensure your students are marked as siblings.
To Create A Home Connection Account:
If you do NOT have an Illuminate Home Connection account or access code:
- Visit https://hjuhsd.illuminatehc.com and click "Create Account".
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Phone Number
- Enter your ACCESS CODE (If you do not have an access code, please request one above)
- Create a Password and Confirm your Password by typing it again. (Password is case-sensitive)
- Click "Submit"
- You will get an email confirmation and be redirected to the Home Connection Portal and your student's information.