KCBH has launched an education and leadership campaign called “Promise”. The promise conveyed is an agreement between merchants, parents, and students to not participate in or enable underage drinking. The logo should symbolize this commitment by all parties involved.
Winners will receive:
- 1st place – Winning Logo adopted for the Campaign & a Apple I Pad
- 2nd place- Dre Beats Headphones
- 3rd place- IPod Touch
- Top 12 Logos- Showcased in a 2014 Promise Campaign Calendar
The following points need to be communicated in your design:
- A “Promise” or Commitment
- Merchants, Parents and Students
- Underage Drinking is harmful
The contest will run March 15 through 5 p.m. April 15.
To enter, send or hand-deliver a color hardcopy with the entry form to:
Promise Campaign Logo Contest
450 Kings County Dr., Suite 104
Hanford, CA 93230
OR in an electronic form to:
in one of the following formats only: jpeg, gif, tiff, png, or pdf.