Monday, October 25, 2010

FREE Training on getting the most from the HJUHSD Online Calendar

The Tandem for Schools calendar - which hosts the HJUHSD Online Calendar - is offering a FREE online training for parents and other community members on how to make the most of the Tandem Calendar at 6 p.m. November 3.
The webinar will last 30 minutes and we’ll review all the basic questions on how you can use the features of the Tandem Calendar.
  • How do I find the events at my child's school?
  • What does "filter" mean and how do I find the activities and sports my child participates in?
  • How do I sign up for email and text message updates?
  • Can I sync the school calendar with my personal calendar?
If you have other questions, you can email them to: support@intand.com  for review during the webinar.
To attend this free online training, register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/502468793